Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Teaching a Task


                When I was younger, I recall trying to teach my brother how to tie on a fish hook. The first few times you try, it might not always go so well, but eventually the more you do it, the easier it will get. I first tried to explain it to him step by step while doing it myself and showing him the process. I included every little detail from how many times to loop the fishing line through the hook and how to tie the knots. After I explained it to him and did it myself, I made him try it himself while I talked him through it. Like always, the first time wasn’t the best. However, with a little help he got it done. Teaching tasks isn’t always easy. However, if you keep working at it, eventually it will come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment